We would love to have you as a vendor at our events. We have statics to show that our events draw anywhere from 4,000 to 10,000 people.
You will note that there are 2 dates for registering for every event: Early Bird (EB) and Final Deadline (FD). The prices are color coded for your convenience with the Early Bird in Blue and the Final Deadline in Red. In order for you to take advantage of the Early Bird registration, all completed paperwork and fees must be in our possession by that date. The Final Deadline is the last possible date for us to have all completed fees and paperwork in our possession. There are no exceptions.
You must send in a COMPLETE application in order to be considered as a Vendor. Once your complete application as defined below, is received, you will be sent an email notification confirming receipt. Please add Lakeport Main Street Association in your contact list to assure the email doesn’t go to your spam folder. A Complete Application consists of the following:
1. Completed Vendor Application
2. Completed Electrical Questionnaire (If needing electricity)
3. Completed Hold Harmless Agreement
4. A Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming the following as additional insured: Lakeport Main Street Association, City of Lakeport, County of Lake. You may purchase insurance on your own or use the link below.
5. Completed Business License for the City of Lakeport (or a copy of your current Business License).
6. Payment of all Vendor Fees (Booth Fee, Electric Fee (if needed), Business License Fee (if need)
7 Food Booths will need to contact the Lake County Health Department and fill out the required permits for each event.
All forms are available online for you to download and fill out. If you require a paper copy, you can request one by emailing Mschrader@lakeportmainstreet.com with your complete address and a Vendor Packet will be sent to you.
PLEASE NOTE: The Taste of Lake County Artisan Fair is a juried show of hand-made crafts made in Lake County. Please submit your application and a picture of your handiwork. You will be sent an email to confirm your acceptance into the Fair. That email will have the link to pay the fees.
There are 3 ways to file your paperwork:
1. Mail: LMSA, PO Box 1032, Lakeport, CA 95453 (LMSA is not responsible applications or payments that are lost in the mail)
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Text: (707) 263-8843