LAKEPORT MAIN STREET ASSOCIATION EVENT VENDOR INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
Welcome, and thank you for supporting the events put on by LMSA! To follow are the various forms that must be completed to be able to have a booth or truck at the events. Please see our website calendar for the dates of each event. COMPLETE ONE APPLICATION FOR EACH EVENT.
- Complete the Vendor Application form in its entirety and return it withthe appropriate fees. Early bird fees apply when all forms are fullycompleted and returned with payment 8 weeks prior to the event date. If early bird fees are paid after the 8-week deadline, the packet will be returned to you and the application will be void.
- Each vendor must have general liability insurance for each event. Acertificate must be provided with the following names listed as“additional insured”: City of Lakeport, Lakeport Main Street Association, and County of Lake. This protects you and the additional insured in case of injury in or near your booth. If you do not already have a policy, a one-day policy can be purchased here https://www.actinsurance.com/ Tips and info can be found here https://www.insureon.com/blog/vendor-insurance-requirements-guide
- Complete, sign, and return the Hold Harmless agreement.
- Complete the One-time Business License form and include the $14 feein your payment, LMSA will obtain the permit on your behalf. If youalready have a business license with the City of Lakeport, include a copy with the completed packet.
- Food vendors must have a permit from the Health Department, thatform is also attached to this packet. It must be completed andreturned to the Health Department prior to submitting the
Vendor Application. Return the Vendor Application with a copy of your permit from the Health Dept.
- Product vendors must have a California Seller’s Permit as per statelaw, this can be obtained by visiting their website
- If you require electrical for your booth or truck, complete the VendorElectrical Requirements Report
If you should have any questions as you complete these forms, feel free to contact us at 707- 263- 8843 and we will do our best to help.
Contact Us Today!
"*" indicates required fields