LAKEPORT MAIN STREET ASSOCIATION EVENT VENDOR INSTRUCTIONS
Welcome, and thank you for supporting the events put on by LMSA! To follow are the various forms that must be completed to be able to have a booth or truck at the events. Please see our website calendar for the dates of each event.
- Complete the Vendor Application form in its entirety and return with the appropriate fees. Early bird fees apply when all forms are fully completed and returned with payment 8 weeks prior to the event date. If early bird fees are paid after the 8-week deadline, the packet will be returned to you and the application will be void.
- Each vendor must have general liability insurance for each event. A certificate must be provided with the following names listed as “additional insured”: City of Lakeport, Lakeport Main Street Association, and County of Lake. This protects you and the additional insured in case of injury in or near your booth. If you do not already have a policy, a one day policy can be purchased at https://www.thimble.com/general-liability-insurance
- Complete, sign, and return the Hold Harmless agreement.
- Complete the One-time Business License form and include the $14 fee in your payment, LMSA will obtain the permit on your behalf. If you already have a business license with the City of Lakeport, include a copy with the completed packet.
- Food vendors must have a permit from the Health Department, that form is also attached to this packet. It must be completed and returned to the Health Department prior to submitting the Vendor Application. Return the Vendor Application with a copy of your permit from the Health Dept.
- Product vendors must have a California Seller’s Permit as per state law, this can be obtained by visiting their website https://onlineservices.cdtfa.ca.gov/
- If you require electrical for your booth or truck, complete the Vendor Electrical Requirements Report
If you should have any questions as you complete these forms, feel free to contact us at 707-263-8843 and we will do our best to help. Submit questions and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us Today!
"*" indicates required fields