Save the date. Tickets go on sale soon for the next LAKE COUNTY HOT ONE’s “Brew, Sip and Burn”!
SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 5P-8P @ THE RIPE CHOICE FARM
Hot One’s Participants/non-profits “feeling the burn” to date:
– Jason Chavez/Kelsey Creek Brewing & Toys For Tots
– Tim O’Meara/O’Meara Bros Brewery & Odd Fellows Scholarship Fund
– Paul Lew/Konocti Mashers & Hospice of Lake County
– Moylan Brewery & TBA
– Fults Family Vineyards & Lake County Chamber of Commerce
– Will announce a special guest participant next week.
…4 more to be announced soon.
MC – Sheriff Brian Martin & Crystal Martin
DELICIOUSNESS SERVED – The Ripe Choice Catering; Reds at the Skyroom; The Saw Shop Public House; The Tiny Diner!
TICKETS will be sold via eventbrite.
SILENT & LIVE AUCTION managed by Supervisor Tina Scott.
– Ripe Choice Farm Stay w/ hearty Farm to Fork Breakfast
– Ripe Choice Catered 5-course w/wine Vineyard Dinner for 6
– Painting by Lola Quinn done on-site of the event
– small chainsaw carved wooden bear sculpture from Wooden Creations
– 2-night stay, Lakeside room @ Skylark Shores Resort, includes bottle of local wine.
– A Blue Zones Basket
– Saw Shop 2x wine dinner tix.
…and many more to be announced.
MUSIC – Bill Vanderwall
VIDEO EPS ON PUBLIC TV
The Ripe Choice Farm
Lake Event Design
LOOKING FOR AUCTION ITEMS & SPONSORS!!! $500 (4x tix plus swag, on camera & marketing mentions) $1000 LEVELS (6x tix plus swag, on camera & marketing mentions).
For donated auction items and sponsorship Contact: Mark LIPPS
THIS IS NOT YOUR PARENTS FUN-DRAISER!